BooPac



Boosie BadAzz has released his highly anticipated album 'BooPac'. The album has 24 songs, these songs are from the heart. You can hear the realness from Boosie, he really is a bad a**.

Boosie featured B. Will, Lee Banks, London Jae, and Yung Bleu.

My personal favourites are 'Don dada', 'Real Shooter', 'God Wants Me To Ball', 'Webbie I Remember', 'Cocaine Fever', 'Liar', 'I Hope You Make It', 'Me & Mama', 'Im That N***a Now', 'Me, Myself & I', 'Different Cloth', 'My Pain Runs Deep', 'Everything', 'Heartless Hearts', 'You Dont Know Me Like That', 'Get Ya Mind Right', 'Real Friends', 'Let Me Know', 'Motherless Child', 'I Testify', 'Semi on Me', 'Wrong Role Model', and 'Get me Outta Here'.

Gotcha😜
Thats the full track listing, the album is that good.
Get the songs on Apple Music

Comments