Real Madrid And Portugal Star(Cristiano Ronaldo) Launches Shirt Collection


Real Madrid and Portugal football star, Cristiano Ronaldo has launched his range of shirts. 
Speaking on the new product in a report by daily Mail yesterday, November 17, 2014, the former Manchester United star was quoted as saying: 
‘Part of my belief is always being the best that you can be. The perfect fitting shirt gives a man the confidence to become the best version of himself possible.’ 
The 2-time World’s Best Player holder who already has his own underwear and sock lines also said: 

 ‘In my sporting life, a strong foundation enables me to perform at my very best and I apply the same principle to my personal life, business life and the way I dress. 
‘Dressing well gives me confidence to be the best that I can be and underwear with a great fit and modern, stylish shirts are the starting point of every look. 
 'The Portuguese player left Manchester United in 2009 to Real Madrid for the then world record fee of £80million.

Comments