50 Cent Reveals Plans For His Next Album

50 Cent says that after he puts out "Street King Immortal," we can possibly expect an album called "Beautiful Nightmare."

 The rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.


In an interview with Guardian about his last album, Animal Ambition, which led in to Fiddy sharing his idea for an album called Beautiful Nightmare.

"I took all the dysfunctional behaviour, everything damaging or that wasn’t good in my life, and I turned it into the most beautiful nightmare you can actually create. That’s my life," he said. "Oh yeah. That’s the title of one of my next albums. Street King Immortal is the new one to come out, but the one after that might be Beautiful Nightmare. I’ve got thousands of titles."

Comments