Olympic Team Moves To Uyo

The dream team coach, Samson Siasia has suggested that the U-23 football team should use the nest of champions, Uyo as the home ground of the team in its pursuit of seeking qualification for the All Africa Games and Olympic Games football event.


“I think Uyo will be a good place for the team to concentrate and win both tickets for the games as the environment is friendly. The people are hospitable and besides I was in Uyo when the Super Eagles played it’s games and I was highly impressed with what I saw.
Besides the facility, the fans too came out in their numbers to cheer the Super Eagles even when things were not going their way. The total support from the fans is what I need to motivate my team against any opposition. So, I have settled down for Uyo” Siasia added.
He described the State Governor, Godswill Akpabio as a great lover of football noting that making Uyo home to the Dream Team was another way of thanking the Akwa Ibomites for having such a magnificent edifice in their land.

Comments