Wande Coal To Release New Album Soon

Looks like popular nigeria artist wande Coal a.k.a Black Diamond is set to release a new album soon, he assured fans that his albulm will be out soon. The artist described the forthcoming album as a long awaited one by his fans, and called on the government to support the music industry.


He said: “I have dropped about four singles and I just dropped a single last year. I did the video of “Baby Hello” with Flavour. So this year, it is just my album coming out. It is a long awaited album.

“For now, I have not seen anything that the government has done for the music industry. But I hope that they will help facilitate the music industry.” Speaking on his achievement in the music industry, Wande posited that apart from having his own record label known as “Black Diamond Entertainment,” he has stepped up the music career of many youths in the country.

“My advice to upcoming musicians in the industry, especially youth, is this: don’t give up. When I started, people told me music was not for me; people do not want to talk to musicians. They should just pass the message across and positively affect the lives of the people,” he added.

Comments